CLIENT SUMMARY :
Our client is an established IT services solution company providing Cybersecurity Cloud Solution to customers.
1. Business Acumen: Understand the directions and strategies from the executive management and execute business results. Will be responsible of P&L for the department, structure and roles.
2. Customer Relationship & Engagement: To build a trusted and technical point of contact of new / existing customers, able to recommend managed services to help their organization.
3. Behave Ethically: Understand security ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
4. Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques with customers.
5. Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
6. Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
7. Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
8. Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
9. Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
10. Plan: Determine strategies within the team, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results aligned to the directions of the company.
11. Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Management & Operational Skillsets
1. CyberSecurity Operations such on Vulnerability Assessment, Remediation, Recovery, Recommendation
2. Able to present operational framework and technical discussion with new/existing customers that under our managed services contract
3. Ability to lead and guide the operation team for day 2 operations.
4. To be accountable of SLA delivery to customers.
5. To be able to implement operational framework and establish a standard operational procedure to deliver to our customers.
6. The point of contact for the customer for escalation/ change management / onboarding of new customers
7. To work towards achieving of PDPA, ISO27001 for the company 8. Great leadership skills to lead and set strategies and goals for the team.
9. ITIL / ISO 27001 experience will be an advantage
1. Able to explain to customer on their security posture based on reports generated by various SOC solutions, SIEM, Monitoring, Logs, MDR Platform together with Security Analyst
2. Able to present VA reports and recommendations with your team to customers.
3. Sound Infrastructure knowledge such as Firewall, Network, Monitoring, Systems, Backup, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, Vmware, MFA, PAM, IAM, EDR., SIEM, DNS
4. Track and assist in the management and resolution of operational security issues;
5. Recommend and track remedial actions to security issues
6. Review handover of deployed services by the provisioning team to operations and ensure that there is closure or follow-up with outstanding issues
7. Meet with Client team on a regular basis to review security status. Review risks, issues, incidents and planned changes.
• University Degree in a related subject Professional Certification
• ITIL • CISSP / CISA / CISM Experiences
• At least 5 years of system and network infrastructure knowledge and experience.
• Up to 5 years management experience in managed services domain. • Up to 5 years in cybersecurity managed services provider environment is preferred
• Technical Managers that are keen to explore leadership role will also be considered