Our client with an approximately $4 billion in revenue is the best partner to help enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation.
The Head of Sales (HOS) will lead and drive revenue generation in the Thailand market challenging growth targets set for the current financial year and beyond. The HOS is responsible for achieving sustainable and profitable growth, delivering increases within key focus areas where Client must accelerate market share. Taking ownership of revenue targets in the defined territory to include Storage Solutions, including Enterprise and mid-range hardware and software, File & Content, Converged Solutions and Services.
The role requires leadership qualities and is the ideal challenge for a visionary with an entrepreneurial approach.
Planning & Budgeting
- Develop, gain agreement to and implement strategic business plans to drive continual profitable growth across the territory
- Develop, gain agreement to and fulfill appropriate annual plans for local operations
- Monitor regularly progress against plans, recommending and implementing agreed corrective action
- To plan a pipeline of 5 x annual quota
Sales & Marketing Management
- Drive development and implementation of sales strategy specific to the individual Country market requirements to enable continual profitable growth
- Set sales goals and manage appropriate allocation of targets to Sales organization
- Maintain relationships with key customer executives
- Maintain relationships with key partner executives
- Drive sales activities across Thailand and act as the senior representative in the market for high level sales interactions and customer/partner meetings as necessary
- Ensure cross-functional communications, including engaging with the Service organisation to ensure that technical resource is sufficient to support the growing business
- Promote the Corporate image of excellence, growth, stability and strength through all appropriate means. This would include:
- Customer and prospect visits
- Internal ‘communications’ meetings
- Press briefings
- Trade and Professional Institutions
- Product launches.
- Drives development of appropriate local policies that support laws of Thailand
- Partner with functional and leadership groups to ensure that all are aligned to addressing the requirements, opportunities, constraints, competition and other factors of the territory
- Ensure Corporate policy is followed in respect of people issues, partnering with Human Resources Manager where necessary
- Ensure appropriate personal development plans are in place for direct reports, and that performance management is embedded throughout the Sales organization
- Drive the development of appropriate succession plans to enable stability and continuity of the team
- Managing via managers experience
- At least 15 years of IT selling experience, relationship with key industry like Banking, Telco, Government and local conglomerate.
- Experience in building and leading sales teams in a complex multi-country environment
- Business or Technical Degree
- Demonstrated success in driving sales organisations to sustainable growth
- Knowledge of Enterprise customers in Thailand, especially in the IT Infrastructure space, have good local CIOs contact. Having storage selling knowledge would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of RSIs, SIs and Distributors for IT Infrastructure products across Thailand.
- Good command in English.
- Successful P&L management to produce profitable results
- Natural communicator at all levels
- Demonstrated success as a team builder and able to manage across territories, functions and in a matrix environment
- Able to manage complexity and ambiguity and drive plans to successful execution
- Change oriented, able to positively influence others to embrace change
- Demonstrates strong drive to achieve, ability to motivate a team and collaborate to achieve success
- Strong strategic planning capability