Love helping customers build awesome products? Want to help them delight their own customers at each touch point, build iconic brands or craft a phenomenal employee culture?
Experience management is software for improving the experiences organizations provide to every stakeholder, whether it's customers, employees, prospects, users, partners, suppliers, citizens, students, or investors.
Our client is a pre-IPO start up in SEA, headed by a sales honcho who is raring to go and he needs Business Development Reps to support his sales team in SEA.
If you like what you've read so far, then we’d love to talk to you!
You will be awesome if you can
For the above, ideally you have these to hit the ground running if you have a track record of:
- Make & take as many calls as you can to support the sales team!
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries
- Efficiently and effectively handle minimum set positive outbound calls per day
- Timely follow up and thorough qualification of marketing and sales leads
Culture wise, you will fit right in if you are:
- At least 2 year’s sales/sales support, lead management, telemarketing or customer service experience.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills.
- Experience working in a goal-oriented environment.
- Customer satisfaction focus.
- Being able to speak a 2nd Language besides English would be most desired
- A team player and an action taker
- A 'go with the flow' and positive attitude, resilient and energetic
- Have the ability to problem-solve and can be very resourceful
- Willing to learn and improve
- Social savvy and high EQ
- A natural tenacity, resiliency and determination will make it easier for you
- Last but not the least : Have an entrepreneurial spirit