Our client is a listed company in Singapore, leading precision engineering company in Asia, with 18 regional operations serving a diverse group of global American, European and Japanese customers in the Electronics and Automotive industries. They are Asia’s Leader in Noise, Vibration & Heat Management Solutions provider.
- Responsible for overall IT infrastructure of the organisation’s local and overseas offices, base in JB.
- Work closely with HODs to understand and collate business requirements, as well as facilitate process harmonisation, change management and effective management of the entire IT System.
- Monitor, analyse and prioritise MIS-related requests
- Manage IT-related projects, IT policies & procedures and IT budget
- Business Continuity Planning
- Manage, mentor and motivate the MIS team, including the development of team capabilities
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in MIS, project management or system integrator environment
- Familiar with ERP Systems, preferably Infor Syteline.
- Competent in systems and network management
- Experienced in business application implementation and IT compliance audit.
- Process-driven, methodical and able to see things from a business perspective
- Able to evaluate, propose & introduce latest technology from time to time to improve efficiency.