Comp & Ben Master Steward wanted!
If you feel passionate about offering fair and competitive total compensation to foster employee attraction and retention?
If offering a compelling employee experience via a great design, management, and delivery of comprehensive Asia Pacific (APAC) benefit offerings, floats your boat, check this out now.
Our Client is one of the largest online travel companies in the world and the Senior Rewards Manager will be part of the Total Rewards unit reporting to the Director of the Total Rewards, APAC. The scope of the role includes design, implementation, program stewardship, vendor management, communications, and effective collaboration within the APAC Total Rewards pod, appropriate functional areas within the company, external consultants/brokers, and administrators.It's a hands on position that will involve innovation and facilitation of activities supporting regional and global benefits initiatives in a fast-paced and complex global company.
YOU WILL BE DOING WELL IF YOU
- Ensure programs are current; trends, practices, costs, and local competitiveness
- Develop, articulate, and execute data driven recommendations for ongoing and new benefits initiatives
- Support the business by determine market appropriateness, cost efficiency, competitiveness, and compliance objectives via conducting research and interpret benefits plan data
- Ensure program offerings and delivery efficiently meets the needs of the organization - anticipate and effectively manage plan renewals, program changes, delivery of enrollment system requirements, vendor contract management, and compliance requirements
- Support global benefits communications including ability to plan, develop, edit, and coordinate dissemination of internal communications to employees, HR partners, and business leadership.
- Very good stakeholder mgt, think matrix! Work collaboratively with local, regional, and global Human Resources, Payroll, Legal, Public Relations, People Technology, Facilities, Finance, Procurement, and other key stakeholders
- Manage ongoing third party relationships including consultants, brokers, benefit administrators, and carriers
- Interpret and advise HR team on benefit changes that impact coverage and business. Provide training and guidance to HR as required and ensure consistent and accurate benefit information is maintained
- Oversee benefit inquiries including employee, HR, and senior management support; effectively address escalations and communicate issues and trends to senior management as appropriate
- Ensure benefits programs and administration are in compliance with applicable laws
- Special projects as required
YOU CAN HIT THE GROUND RUNNING IF YOU
- Have a solid understanding of Asia Pacific current country benefits programs and trends; benefits design and administration
- Able to develop and implement relevant and innovative employee benefits rewards strategies in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in automated benefits environment and with implementation and maintenance of benefits administration technology and tools desired
- Demonstrated proficiency in effectively managing and balancing high volume of work and variety of tasks, and ability to prioritize urgent issues effectively
- Are detailed oriented and proficient in conducting research and gathering source material from project partners, technical experts and team members and to leverage content from multiple sources
- Possess exceptional project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion, exhibit keen attention to logistics and detail, prioritize assignments effectively and able to shift priorities quickly as needed, work within tight timelines, meet deadlines, and have excellent follow through
- Have strong vendor management skills; demonstrated experience managing contracts and collaboration with Procurement and Legal departments
- Have experience with Workday or other in-house HRIS system
- Ability to understand and express complex subjects as clear, concise ideas and share them through audience appropriate collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience and certification
- 5-7+ years benefits design and administration experience in a fast-paced, changing and high growth environment
YOU'LL FIT IN CULTURALLY IF YOU
- Embodies a positive attitude, innate curiosity, ability to effectively collaborate and to operate autonomously, and willingness to test and learn in product oriented culture
- Demonstrates a strong sense of cultural awareness, and flexibility to work across time zones
- Able to work in matrixed team environment, in both individual contributor and team lead roles
- A diplomatic, relationship builder with strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to both collaborate and influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates on a variety of topics with speed, accuracy, efficiency, a commitment to quality and discretion with confidential information
- Skilled at balancing being a strong team player with ability to work independently in fast paced environment