Our client is a leading cloud transformation company in the ASEAN region. They help big businesses journey to the cloud the right way by consulting to understand client's business objectives, and optimise client's infrastructure so it’s highly cost effective, available, scalable and secure. They have served some of the largest enterprises, have deployed highly complex workloads in Singapore and have helped businesses achieve reductions in cost structure and improved customer experience.
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners, mainly via email and calls.
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner by following the established SLA.
- Ensure all cloud infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Ensure the SLAs are followed and reprioritize issues when necessary.
- Travel may be required to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution. Will base at client site full time for the 1st year.
- Provide on-call 24 X 7 support once a week in a month.
- Work on shift.
- Minimum 1-2 years of hand-on experience in cloud environment. Expertise in Public Cloud with strong hands on experience, Azure is preferred, others like AWS, and GCP.
- Knowledge of primary cloud service offerings (compute, load-balancing, database replication, DNS, storage & security).
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux system administration.
- Working knowledge of Security services like IDS/IPS, Firewalls (Fortigate) etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work flexible and varying shift times, sometimes for weekends and public holiday following the roster.
- Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn new technology.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks and to coordinate activities with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore P.R. due to confidentiality of projects.
Good To Have
- Experience with Fortinet, Incapsula, Trend Micro is a plus.
- Certifications in any of the Public Cloud will be an advantage.