Love helping customers build awesome products?
Want to help them delight their own customers at each touch point, build iconic brands or craft a phenomenal employee culture?
Experience management is software for improving the experiences organizations provide to every stakeholder, whether it's customers, employees, prospects, users, partners, suppliers, citizens, students, or investors.
Our client is a pre-IPO software start up in SEA, headed by a sales honcho who is raring to go and he needs a SUPERB Field Marketer to work with his team to help them engage customers with the right content at the right time in the buyer journey and generate strong leads.
He needs someone who is a game changer, who thinks strategically about their region and buyers to deliver highly personalized content to accelerate the sales cycle and deliver results.
If you like what you've read so far, then we’d love to talk to you!
Our client has been established in the US for 15 years. SEA is a recent focus for them and already they are making waves in the 2 years they have begun operations.
The team is currently small, but growing aggressively & rapidly. They have bagged several key & significant large accounts and it ain't gonna stop there.
All the more, they need an Exceptional Field Marketing Manager to help grow the region further - an all-rounder who ha can THINK BIG and RUN FAR. Lead the function start to end, get the job done, do things better and do it bigger. And have expertise in running campaigns, events, PR and content creation, which generate quality leads and pipeline for the Southeast Asia sales team.
If you have a strong strategic mindset on how field marketing can be positioned to help sales, find new ways to create experiential and closely nit relationships with customers, is detail-oriented and creative, we welcome you on the team!
Essentially, a superstar whose goal is to run multiple programs and events whilst continuously looking at the bigger picture of what else we achieve.
You will be awesome if you can
• Develop the Southeast Asia (SEA) field marketing strategy and plans and manage your budget well – do more with less!
• Work closely with the local sales team and regional lead to co-create the field marketing strategy and campaigns. Improve brand awareness, boost sales at targeted locations.
• Manage all events from start to finish including follow up activities -seminars, tradeshows, webinars, executive round tables and internal staff events. Increase engagement at local level.
• Lead campaigns - work with sales to define objectives and handing over quality leads. See through a well-integrated end-to-end process where results are measured against goals/metrics.
• Work with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localising programs - quarterbacking across the entire global marketing team (product marketing, web, PR, online, email, etc.) to ensure high quality and timely campaign execution.
• Work with the Head of Digital, APJ to inform and execute on any digital campaigns needed for the region.
• Develop all local content including thought leadership whitepapers, brochures, sales presentations, and case studies (this includes interviewing the client and drafting the case study).
• Manage the PR for SEA through managing the local PR agency.
• Analyze SEA marketing activity results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
For the above, ideally you have these to hit the ground
running if you have a track record of:
• Great hands-on experience in SaaS-based B2B marketing with a very strategic mindset and yet detailed oriented.
• Understanding events, demand generation and revenue attribution.
• Knowing the company’s buyer personas and sales processes, able to take a strategic position in translating campaigns into tactics that support their counterparts in sales.
• Driving towards long term value creation – building a strog brand for the company, shaping the market, driving innovation, partner and alliances.
• Organizing product and services launches at the local level; working on localized relationship marketing to generate, qualify, and close sales deals for the local sales theatre.
• Passion for building campaigns and pipeline.
• Delivering under a tight deadline.
• Working with marketing technologies like Salesforce.com and