Our client is a leading provider of smart process applications, the world's first Unified Smart Process Application Development and Deployment Platform that simplify the business critical first mile of information intensive customer interactions. The company combines market leading capture, process management, analytics and mobile capabilities that enable organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs.
Work closely with SVP/RVP’s/Sales Director’s and their teams to manage their day to day business operations which includes providing Deal Support, Revenue Recognition, Order Fulfillment, Commission Processing, Forecasting, Planning & Budgeting, Reporting etc.
- Helps to create and manage accurate forecasts for the sales leaders/teams they support.
- Assists in preparation of the monthly Executive Management Team Business Review.
- Attends monthly Executive Management Team Business Reviews and regular Forecast calls with EVP.
- Schedules and participates regularly in forecast calls with the APAC Sales leaders and their sales teams.
- Assists in developing and monitoring the annual budget for their assigned Sales teams.
- Develops territory and quota assignments for sales management and sales reps.
- Monitors and assists in administration of the sales automation system(s) to ensure accounts and opportunities are correctly assigned and updated on a timely basis.
- Reconciles sales performance (with compensation team)
- Administration of Sales Compensation Plan
- Provides guidance to Sales on how to structure larger, more complex deals in order to maximize revenue recognized in the accounting period
- Works with Deal Managers and Legal to negotiate contracts with customers.
- Interacts with the Finance team on revenue recognition, invoicing, credit and collections.
- Works with Order Fulfillment to process orders and ensure timely delivery and invoicing.
- Prepares and presents analytical data as it relates to sales activities, performance, procedures and ad hoc requests.
- Timely, Reliable and Accurate forecasting and sales reporting.
- All orders fulfilled on time, especially during month/quarter end.
- Ensure Revenue Recognition for all fulfilled orders.
- On time Commission processing
- On time Maintenance renewals
- Recognized Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a Sales or Sales Operations Department.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel (including pivot tables and formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS revenue recognition rules, purchase order terms and conditions, and general accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and mathematical background.
- Experience with leading ERP and CRM systems (salesforce).
- Familiarity with legal terms and conditions as it relates to software, support and services
- Ability to analyze and present information in various forms in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience and understanding of legal terminology related to intellectual property agreements.
- Ability to effectively engage with Customers, Partners, Sales and other internal functions.
- Experience in development and administration of Budget & Planning process.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train peers and new hires.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all areas of the organization.
- Experience in the creation and modification of Sales Executive compensation plans.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and make decisions in a fast-paced, complex environment.
Good to have
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Background in software that is sold as Perpetual or Subscription/SaaS/Cloud, plus associated support and services sales and intellectual property.