Our Client is a French MNC, a recognized as a top niche player in the Gartner's MQ for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting and has expertise in a suite of solutions and services ranging from connectivity, UCC, security, Cloud and IoT/M2M Fleet management.
The position specializes in connectivity solutions to focus on EAM/APM, LAN and SD WAN solutions, to join our rapidly growing team of Connectivity in Singapore. Person should have experience in technical areas of connectivity solutions along with proven track record in selling connectivity solutions. He/She is the top Subject Matter Expert for Connectivity (including EAM – Enterprise Application Management, APM – Application Performance Management, LAN and SD WAN) solutions for Asia Pacific countries, projects and customers.
He/She will be part of the Connectivity Business Unit of The Company and represents the Business Unit in APAC region on Network solutions and services (specifically EAM/APM, LAN and SD WAN solutions)
Our mission of this role is to provide competitive and value added connectivity solutions to global enterprise customers, contribute to the BUs and APAC channel revenue growth and profitability objectives and identify necessary portfolio evolution with Marketing, Product and Sales.
- Manage both internal stakeholders like Local BU teams to lead technical and business discussions with the customers.
- Drive deals, handle escalations or manage strategic deals
- Work with European Products Managers as well as external stakeholders such as vendors (in order to ensure cross selling cross, bid portfolio; vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Infovista, HP) like Partnership managers.
- Ensure top subject matter expertise on Global Communications and Solutions for APAC countries.
- Ensure understanding of the business requirements from customers and local markets. Translate these requirements into opportunities to be addressed by solutions from the The Company portfolio.
- Define the APAC go-to-market plans in line with the business unit's overall strategy and local priorities.
- Develop and deliver business alliance strategies, including EAM – Enterprise Application Management, APM – Application Performance Management, LAN and SD WAN (specifically on Riverbed, Infovista and Cisco services/solutions).
- Follow revenues of Connectivity in APAC, channel revenues and landing revenues, gross margin of the region and each country.
- Interface with account teams during the sales cycle and also during roll-out.
- Regularly interlock with the process owners, to assure proper focus to resolve any issues.
- Manage the pipeline of deals, paying close attention to trends and shortfall of growth objectives, and escalating these promptly.
- Provide “Smart Design” support to APAC account teams; priority on major “must win” deals. As needed for such deals, provide solution architecture and solution consulting assistance, and commercial advice when necessary.
- Qualify customer needs with the account teams as a component of the overall solution design to build competitive and profitable solutions for our customers.
- Interlock with Product Management and Sourcing to drive the necessary portfolio and process improvements and build the necessary framework to support a double digit growth
- Have vast experience of at least 10-15 years in technical design/solution architecture/Presales
- Have Customer Mindset.
- Able to work well within a matrix organization.
- Work with local business teams to increase Connectivity BU's objectives including revenue and non revenue related KPIs.
- Technical Background, used to the technical or consultant or sales of very techie networking brands like e.g. Riverbed.
- SD-WAN, NSV, SDN knowledge is good.