Our client is a UK ERP software compnay. Their vision is to be recognized as the most valuable supporter of small and medium sized companies by creating freedom for them to succeed. Currently going through transfomation, providing both large and small & medium sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services, from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments.
- Base in Singapore, covering Indonesia Channel partners.
- Proven track record of over exceeding sales quota assigned and driving sales through channel in volumes.
- Effectively develop and execute the sales program to drive sales across breadth of channel partners and be able to motivate a broad base of channel partners
- Work with direct telesales and telemarketing team to ensure leads are generated, distributed and closed with the channel partners on a consistent basis
- Meeting New Customer Acquisition (NCA) KPI’s and driving increase in product range.
- Accountable for the breadth of reach targets for Channel Business, ensuring velocity of sales and a sustainable runrate revenue: Ensures both growth of new business partners (recruitment) and growth of revenue from existing business partners (business development), managing the local execution of the Global Partner Programme framework.
- Assists business partners with proposals, quotes, presentations and sales opportunities and manages partner performance against the GPP.
- Ensures that leads from business partners are captured and fed into marketing operations
- Experience of exceeding revenue targets in volume software business, working through channel and direct telemarketing models.
- Experience in growing ERP channel partner base for Indonesia territory.
- Experience in planning and designing programs to drive end user demand or partner sell through.
- Proven capability in influencing business partners to achieve stronger performance.
- Excellent influencing skills: able to work with business partners to focus them on MQL leads and overall revenue targets.
- Experience in “matrix” structure – good team player able to influence colleagues to achieve shared goals.
- Highly motivated self-starter – ability to manage multiple stakeholders under pressure and at different levels in the internal and partner organisation.
- Strong communicator and influencer – understands business partner dynamics and motivations
- Good spoken English and must speaks Bahasa Indonesia