Our client, an established technology software company is looking to identify a Quality Assurance and Testing Manager to lead in the development of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications and products throughout the development lifecycle.
They have been in existence for more than 20 years and has grown from a small team to more than 100 employees in Asia. Their mission is to positively impact lives through the use of technology hence the passion in developing software (mobile and web apps) and hardware products for the public and healthcare space.
- Lead the development of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications and products throughout the development lifecycle.
- Review software documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and to identify and mitigate risks.
- Document software issues in a manner consistent with the agreed upon documentation scheme and reporting them to the project team and clients as appropriate.
- Plan and execute various scenario testing & ensure a good user experience when using the software.
- Participate in product design to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Maintain detailed records of testing procedures and results; communicates these findings to other team members and the client as appropriate.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential areas of improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields with 5-10 years of software QA experience. Prior QA and testing experience with large-scale government projects a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design for web and mobile applications. Knowledge in Titanium programming language and mobile programming language like Android and iOS Swift will be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with test plan creation, unit, integration, and functional testing techniques and ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.