Our client is a US global communications and IT services company that powers the needs of 98% of Fortune 500 companies. “The Company” offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting,
Reporting to the Head of Marketing APAC, the Senior Influencer Relations Manager will lead the influencer community strategy within Asia Pacific to drive brand awareness and build a broad reach of advocates across the influencer space, including industry analysts, trade and business press, and social journalists. This role will also work closely with the program marketing, where communications seeds demand that is created and nurtured by field marketing.
Content & Communications Strategy
- Build an engagement framework that tiers both traditional and social journalists, and influencers by their level of importance within the marketplace
- Create compelling messages, content and story angles that will resonate with influencers and customers, and deliver measurable results.
- Support the regional sales directors to develop the outreach strategy and determine the right mix of marketing communication vehicles to reach out to the target segments.
- Partner with program marketing to develop and execute the content marketing strategy to seed demand
- Maintain and execute a calendar of all scheduled analyst activities, editorial calendar and speaking engagements.
- Track influencer coverage in both traditional and social media. Measure impact.
- The brand ambassador for APAC. Manage the APAC employee advocate program and platform EveryoneSocial.
- Develop a range of customer testimonials for external/internal use, including written and video based case studies
- Publish content on website, social channels and other outlets
- Schedule and manage all analyst briefings and inquiries; promotes ongoing communication with analyst firms account managers.
- Ensure key industry analysts understand The Company’s strategy, solutions and value proposition.
- Manage and direct the response process for major landscape reports and other analyst research requests.
- Work with product/solution marketing to secure positive positioning in analysts landscape reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Support the marketing team to develop and implement campaigns to promote positive analyst reports and drive lead generation.
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Track measurements for the analyst relations program and share analyst feedback to key stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of the organization’s PR/Integrated Marketing Communication agencies in the region
- Prioritize media/social outlets to align to marketing and communications goals
- Proactively manage information flows through press release, blogs and other outbound activities (ie. maintain editorial calendar)
- Increase visibility of organization’s executives and subject matter experts through speaking and editorial opportunities
- Manage participation in relevant industry awards programs
- Bachelors or Equivalent in Marketing or Computer Science
- Deep expertise and experience in B2B marketing
- Candidates with integrated marketing communications experience has an added advantage
- 6 or more years of marketing and communication experience with focus on influencer community management
- 3 or more years in copywriting
- Full understanding of analyst and media needs and relationships
- Strategic thinker and planner who executed flawlessly
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Familiarity with social media management and measurement tools
- Proven experience working with sales teams, marketing teams and supporting programs to drive awareness
- Coached internal executives and staff to interact with different levels of influencers
- Experience working with both traditional and social influencers
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written
- Experienced in working with senior business executives, senior marketing managers and junior level co-workers
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desirable
- Strong Business and Process orientation
- Attention to details
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative
- Ability to manage the daily execution and monitoring of multiple performance media plan
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Team player