Our client is one of the technology leader in the IT industry and now going through a new transformation to help customers realize the full power of digital transformation.
They are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional who will be responsible for partner business development and program efforts related to strategic partners including Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and Regional System Integrators (RSI) within Asia Pacific markets
As a member of the Global Strategic Partner GTM organization, this candidate will be responsible for engaging with our Asia Pacific geography in support of strategic CSP and RSI recruitment, development, enablement and GTM. This candidate will interact with functional departments at corporate and within Asia Pacific to ensure high degree of alignment with business goals and stakeholders, and to coordinate all efforts to drive business and program success.
The candidate must have strong partner ecosystem background specifically with CSPs and RSIs. In addition, the candidate must have expertise in the cloud market, partnership models, and global and local landscape of partners. This individual must also have both a strong business development and strategy background. In addition, the candidate should also possess some technical background, an understanding of the current market environment for RSIs and CSPs and the ability to develop a strategy to drive incremental awareness of Client’s partner strategy and development & GTM for strategic Client’s solutions.
- Develop and execute plans to drive incremental strategic partner solution adoption and growth
- Support the APAC Geo and countries to identify, recruit, enable and activate high-value, strategic CSPs and RSIs.
- Serve as the APAC CSP and RSI strategy, GTM and program focal point supporting APAC regional and country partner organizations
- In support of the APAC Geo, work with key, strategic partners to develop, design and bring to market Powered by HDS solutions and services.
- Advise cross-functionally to senior leaders and stakeholders within APAC
- Participate in HDS strategic partner business planning, solution/service design workshops and support GTM activities ingeo and in-country
- Act as key liaison between our strategic partners and HDS to provide feedback regarding our strategy and programs
- Evangelize Hitachi strategic partner programs and educate HDS sales teams accordingly.
- Support the strategy, plan and manage program launches, go-to-market initiatives, as well as market and field enablement activities.
- Identify, manage, and raise appropriate visibility to risks and issues.
- Support the APAC Partner Lead in his efforts to transform the APAC Partner Business
- Be a trusted and respected advisor of the APAC partner organization
- Ability to travel ~30% of time
- 10+ years of experience in Global Partner Sales and Solutions GTM Strategy
- Proven sales and business development background and skillset
- Expertise in the business development lifecycle and stages including partner recruitment, planning, solution/service design, GTM and measurement
- Thorough understanding of the public cloud service provider market, competitive positions, and channel models for hosting as well as the RSI and GSI business in APAC
- Strong knowledge and experience with monthly subscriptions, licensing and pricing models and programs.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic programs
- Familiar with field sales and partner organizations and business partner models
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, and business skills. Ability to negotiate contracts, as well as communicate a vision and direction to partners or customers
- Demonstrated track record of implementing successful cross-functional programs
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Experience analyzing sales and industry data
- Extensive experience in a complex, global and cross-functional organizations
- Experience with change management techniques / driving cultural change
- Ability to drive collaboration with functional teams and technical teams to achieve effective solutions
- Exceptional problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Innovative thinking with tenacity for success
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Team player. Strong drive. Self-starter.
- BS/BA degree in Business; MBA or Masters (preferred)