Our Client is a global teleco operator and IT services company, recognized as a top niche player in the Gartner's MQ for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting and has expertise in a suite of solutions and services ranging from connectivity, UCC, security, Cloud and IoT/M2M Fleet management.
This consultative and hunting sales role targets multinational organizations with regional or global decision making in ASEAN, HK and China. This role will be supported by a presales team comprising of BDMs and cloud architects, especially for RFP response and solution design. This is primarily a Singapore-based role that may include some travel to transform and support customers’ regional or global initiatives.
The candidate is required to sell the full suite of DC/Cloud portfolio including Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, Backup/DR and associated DC infrastructure managed services, application management and cloud professional services.
It will be the candidates responsibility to hunt new logos and close new DC and cloud business. Orange exclusively targets large multinational customers with the candidate focused on hunting, qualifying, creating and incubating new pipeline till closure of the first deal.
- Hunt, qualify, establish and close pipeline of new and profitable business opportunities with targeted customer(s) and prospects. To provide thought leadership, direction, energy and drive for all opportunity engagements with these customer(s).
- Have a strong understanding of the business requirements and be able to translate these into business opportunities that can be addressed from our portfolio.
- Manage all aspects of the business with customer(s) including meeting and exceeding sales targets, accurately forecasting sales opportunities, generating and executing on opportunity plans, working across teams and across the globe.
- Working within defined teams to build complex offerings based on sound commercial, technical and legal practice. Negotiate complex contractual terms and conditions with customers.
- Leading presentation of the ‘cloud story’ and being able to answer questions and explain our roadmap and unique implementation
- Setting and meeting revenue targets
- Manage sales calls to sell cloud solutions, quote prices, provide product information and build relationships with customers. Identifies root cause and drives issue resolution under minimal supervision
- Creates business development plans to uncover new opportunities and increase sales and profits in the territories. Proactively manages accounts by evaluating product mix and profitability. Sells services and develops customer account plans
- Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training and trade shows
- Drives to meet goals assigned to ensure team meets daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Builds influential face to face relationships with the customer and Business Partner's field sales team and key contacts
- Makes pipeline update and progress report to Country and Domain sales leadership and regional Business Partner representatives
- Places outbound calls to develop a specified customer base and prospect for new business
- Degree in IT, or relevant subject with at least 8 years of consultative sales experience in selling complex XaaS and IT solutions and services.
- Experience in high-level corporate sales of DC managed services and/or outsourcing of various IaaS, PaaS solutions and cloud migration professional services with ability to suggest a valid argument for the fiscal benefits of such services.
- Experience in selling Big Data, Hadoop, SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud and Oracle Cloud would be a plus
GOOD TO HAVE
- Preferably able to converse in Mandarin