Our Client brings social innovation; enterprise architecture, technological acumen, and a global partner network to design and implement transformational Internet of Things–Industrial Internet of Things (IoT–IIoT) solutions for our clients. As our market share has grown we are expanding our global services teams with IoT Solution Consultants who are experts in their fields with demonstrated success in large complex sales campaigns transforming traditional IT environments into IoT/IIoT and Cloud architectures.
The IoT Solution Consultants is responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific system, applications, and process designs while developing functional requirements and solution designs complete with appropriate TCO and ROI assessments. The IoT Solution Consultants will have experience implementing IoT–IIoT products, technologies, and solutions. Familiarity with Robotics, Automation, Drones and other related advanced technologies is preferred. In this role, you will interact directly with clients and perform work at our customer’s locations.
- Present the company’s IoT–IIoT Strategy and industry point of view to CXO level client executives
- Clearly articulate IoT–IIoT Solutions Architectures that producing client deployable offerings
- Close collaboration on IoT–IIoT solutions and trends with company and client Subject Matter Experts, IoT–IIoT Business Development Managers, Social Innovation leaders, field teams, and partners including OEM's, service and manufacturing enterprises, system integrators, solution integrators, solution providers, ISV’s and service providers
- Prepare and present proposals for IoT–IIoT solutions that satisfy customer business goals and objectives applying innovative edge to cloud solutions
- Educate internal Partners and Associates on company's IoT–IIoT Strategy and Capabilities
- Design and recommend complete system architectures from sensor to sunset
- Demonstrate relevance by staying current with the latest developments and trends in the IoT–IIoT market space incorporating business imperatives, regulatory and compliance, industry expectations, technology acquisition and transformation costs, TCO, and ROI into a cohesive narrative that will motivate clients to engage solution services
- Building IoT–IIoT Strategy and providing thought leadership with our clients and internal stake holders
- Designing IoT–IIoT Strategy and Hybrid IoT–IIoT/Cloud Management solutions for our customers
- Design customer IoT–IIoT and Enterprise Architecture
- Create the solution strategy in IoT–IIoT engagements and direct Subject Matter Experts in building a proper solution and transformation plan for the customer
- Develop accurate TCO and ROI analysis.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Trusted Advisor demonstrating presentation skills and the ability to communicate with client management and executives
- Relevant experience in IoT–IIoT / Machine to Machine (M2M) solutions and demonstrating extensive knowledge of the IoT–IIoT / M2M market and ecosystems
- Experience developing IoT–IIoT solutions and utilizing code tools like MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Websockets, JSON/XML APIs with an understanding of technologies used in IoT–IIoT like RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, SigFox, LoraWAN, CoAP, SCADA
- Experience estimating effort based on business requirements
- Experience in process analysis and ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Lead the design and development work in IoT–IIoT solutions for our clients
- Experience working with RESTful API and general Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience in developing a custom application (web based or other)
- Adept at producing Application Rationalization & Profiling to deliver optimum TCO
kills Profile & Key Competencies
- Develop Solution Prototypes and Proof-of-Concepts directly related to IoT–IIoT customer opportunities
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Ability to positively interact with all levels within the customer base from executive management and sales to hardware & software engineering
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills across all corporate and industry levels
- Speaking Engagement
- Recognized industry thought leader
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of a solution as well as its component parts and technological benefits
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with enterprise architects, service engineers, developers, product management and sales in order to build deployable IoT–IIoT solutions
- Well-organized, flexible, adaptable, clear thinker able to work across all levels within the company and customer organizations
- Confident and self-reliant, but able to work as a team member, demonstrating clear commitment to team objectives
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Robotics, Automation, Drones and other related advanced technologies is preferred.