Our client – Leading provider of smart process applications that simplify the business critical information-intensive customer interactions. Their products combine market leading capture, process management, analytic and mobile capabilities that enable organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers.
The Deal Support team is a critical component of the Sales Support function within the Company Sales organization. The team helps to drive software license revenue through the support it provides to customers, prospects, partners and outside sales representatives.
- The Sales Operations Specialist is engaged by Account Support Representatives and Account Executives to manage complex and critical deals through to final closure.
- These deals comprise Enterprise Software licenses and maintenance but may also include Professional Services.
- The Sales Operations Specialist is highly knowledgeable and responsive around the array of issues and rules that pertain to processing quotes and orders.
- He/She develops excellent working relationships with the people and organizations he/she interacts with inside and outside the company. By relieving Account Support Representatives of these responsibilities, he/she allows them to focus on providing prompt responses to account-related inquiries and requests.
End to end ownership and management of more complex, time-consuming deals:
- Create large, complex software license and services quotes (budgetary and final)
- Interact with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality, accurate deliverables (including Account Support Representatives, Sales Engineers, Sales Operations Leaders, Deal Managers, Account Executives, Partners, Professional Services, Legal, Revenue Recognition, Customers etc.)
- Interact with Professional Services to secure Statements of Work (SOWs) for license opportunities that require implementation services.
- Track and manage all assigned deals through to submission and revenue recognition
- Ensure all required documentation and information is accurate and complete
- Promote and uphold Enterprise Software revenue recognition requirements
- Negotiate standard terms within contracts and agreements
- Engage Deal Managers and/or Legal to handle complex agreements and negotiations
- Where appropriate, liaise with Legal,Revenue Recognition,Finance and Order Fulfilment Teams to transfer existing legacy customer and reseller contracts to current terms and conditions
- Collect all required approvals (per the Enterprise Software Approval Matrix
- Engage Legal and Revenue Recognition to ensure deals are compliant
- Work diligently to recognize the revenue for every deal that can be closer
Facilitate Order Fulfilment
- Set up new customers in key business systems
- Verify credit limits through Accounts Receivable
- Create and submit an accurate Order Package to Order Fulfillment team with all required information for efficient order processing (e.g. check customer orders match proposals/quotes; delivery requirements; terms and conditions; all internal approvals attached, reference to opportunity in salesforce automation system etc.)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure orders are processed and invoiced.
- Work with Order Fulfillment to facilitate timely shipping of software
- Monitor software fulfilment
- Advise Account Executives on progression of deals and issues stopping shipment
- Provide status updates to Sales Operations leaders
- Store and maintain completed deal documentation in appropriate repository
Some travel (possibly internationally) for internal and external meetings
Professional and effective communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Fluency in spoken and written English (and local language if appropriate)
- Experienced working in a Sales driven environment and customer-service orientation
- Proficiecy in Excel, Microsoft CRM dynamics, AX preferable
- Focused on quality, accuracy and reliability.
- Confident working in a team environment to achieve overall team targets
- Knowledge of all applicable compliance rules, regulations and internal policies
- Understanding of the core capabilities and benefits of the products, solutions and services sold by Enterprise Software and its business partners.