Our client is a Singapore start-up that is rapidly making its mark globally in the digital engagement platform industry.
They are looking to hire an Inside Sales person to market their products to potential and existing retail customers.
This role requires someone to be tactful, have finesse with objection handling, be strategic, have tenacity, and most of all, have fun networking and reaching out to customers while promoting the company’s products.
- Improve and implement pre-sales selling strategies
- Conduct market research and establish account presence
- Have an eye for identifying decision makers within each chain
- Meets or exceeds monthly metrics such as successfully setting appointments, lead conversions and identify new leads
- Execute research activities to compile successful campaign target lists
- Ability to compile and convert entry/distribution/management of target/lead information into sales contacts
- Have the skillfulness to communicate and endorse the company’s products
- Be able to target the right people so there won’t be a delay in processes
- Maintain and establish good partnership with different decision makers within the industry as well as channel makers
- Monitor up and coming, or existing chains that could benefit from the company’s products
- Is determined, not numb by objection, and is able to brush off objections like a champ
- Has experience strategically selling products
- Is motivated and game on to secure leads and clients
- Is able to take ‘no’ for an answer and pull up your socks for a better game plan
- Organised, forward-thinking, passionate and creative
- At least 2 years inside sales experience
- Familiar with social media or necessary platforms to reach out to relevant peopl
Good to have
- Determined attitude
- Accuracy in determining key profiles