Our client is one of the leader in the Cybersecurity space over the past decade, serving Fortune 100 companies globally.
They are hiring a Regional Field Marketing Manager, ANZ. This position is based in Sdyney.
This role will be responsible for partnering with ANZ and India sales teams to develop, execute and measure high volume, cost effective lead generation and nurture programs. You will also work closely with the Global Demand Center to align marketing campaigns and messaging to ensure continued success in new business development and customer expansion. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, APJ.
Ideally, this individual should have an analytical mindset, creative demand generation skills, and project management expertise. It also necessitates a proven ability to work with sales, partners and marketing peers across the organization.
- Develop a regional plan that builds pipeline for enterprise prospects, customers and target accounts.
- Build strong relationships with sales to gain market insights and ensure alignment of marketing investments to top sales priorities.
- Identify, manage and coordinate resources, and measure effectiveness of regional events (Client and industry).
- Work with sales counterparts and partners to optimize quantity/quality targets for nurtured leads and ensure effective, timely follow up.
- Support the development and expansion of our indirect sales channels with effective channel- ready lead programs and strong relationships with counterparts at top tier partners. Identify ways for partners to add to the sales pipeline.
- Work efficiently with contracted marketing fulfillment house to ensure timely shipments of event collateral to all field sales events.
- Identify digital marketing programs for region and work collaboratively with Digital Marketing Team to implement prioritized opportunities – this could include emails, webcasts, content syndication, digital ads, and 3rd party programs.
- Excellent oral and written metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required, marketing or business-related degree a plus.
- 4+ years of combined marketing experience, primarily focused on lead generation and event management.
- 2+ years of experience managing demand generation, campaign development and execution.
- 2+ years of experience marketing with channel partners.
- Professional B2B marketing experience leading demand generation programs preferably in the information security space.
- Digital marketing program experience a must
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Data driven and familiar with marketing communication a must.
- Willingness to travel, averaging 20% of time.