Their vision is to be recognized as the most valuable supporter of small and medium sized companies by creating freedom for them to succeed. They provide small and medium sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Their customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
- The candidate provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the HR/HCM and Payroll technology/application to The Company’s customers, partners and internal stakeholder.
- Facilitation of customer, partner and internal sales team product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks.
- Provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
- As a Pre Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Company ERP product presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Company ERP product solutions.
- Design, validate, and present the ERP’s software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written.
- Strong understanding, proven track record of doing sales for at least 5 years.
- Have experience/ knowledge in HCM.
- Ability to learn and take on board new initiatives quickly and with limited support