Our client is a provider of technology services for the healthcare industry.
Due to the current need to improve systems, processes and programs to be more efficient and seamless, we have a new need for a Principal Specialist in Design Thinking, who will lead the team in using design research or design thinking research methodology to probe, assess and evaluate behaviours of targeted groups of people and translate that knowledge into meaningful information and systems designs in order to improve programs.
This includes evaluating current operations, identifying specific business process improvements and realising these improvements through process changes and use of technology.
- Execute successful business improvement projects from initiation to completion
- Partner with stakeholders to frame key business requirements and identify design challenges
- Lead the team in collaborating with beneficiaries and other stakeholders to co-create desired system/software and non-software experiences
- Communicate research findings with a strategic voice, prioritise recommendations and potential design solutions to developers, designers and project sponsors through visually compelling presentations and documents
- Develop conclusions and strategic recommendations and present reports to stakeholders and lead the cost benefit analysis of the proposed changes
- Build competencies in areas of management consulting, client delivery, and project management while mentoring and transferring knowledge to other team members
- Manage and work closely with multiple stakeholders, workgroups and vendors
- At least 10-15 years of relevant hands-on experience in project management or business process re-engineering preferred
- Good experience with business process modelling, industry methods for process improvement, organisational design, or performance optimisation
- Confident in interacting with senior business partners, executives and their teams and able to collaborate well with different teams
- Outstanding communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Certifications in Lean Six Sigma or Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN) will be beneficial.