Our client is one of the most advanced companies in the business of providing on-demand delivery of IT resources via the Internet. Based in US, the vendor is one of the largest and most progressive internet companies.
Our Client is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Account Executive for their Global Selling business base in Thailand.
The ideal candidate will need to be agile in their approach and able to deal successfully with contacts at all levels while discussing Global Selling on Client’s value proposition. Specifically, this person will be responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective merchants, but also supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach. Additional projects include working closely with other Client’s product teams, category managers, and all other internal stakeholders in order to provide support in scaling Client’s Global Selling outreach and bringing unique selection to all Client’s platforms.
- Identify, qualify, market and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the Selling on Client’s program.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations to the Client’s Global Selling business.
Execute successfully on the marketing plan recommended.
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Liaise with Client’s legal team during contract negotiations with prospective customers.
- Prospect business leads and distribute these leads to Client’s global marketplaces to assist the Global Selling business in achieving its quarterly quota targets for both the quantity and quality of local country sellers recruited.
- Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective Sellers as well as respond to business forecasts as communicated by the Global Selling business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets.
- Prioritize and complete additional projects while continuing to market the Client’s Global Selling business to prospective new Sellers such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and marketplace analysis.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews of the marketing business regarding its progress in expanding the applicable marketing network and the overall state of health for the respective territory.
- Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Global Selling product to Sellers
- Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Client’s Services product set.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Client’s products along with the features and functionalities.
- Support internal partners in driving change, removing roadblocks and increasing participation by local Sellers with respect to the Client’s Global Selling business
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales or account management experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries
- Fluent in Thai
- Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in marketing nascent products/services in new geographies
- Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Good to have
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proven ability to influence others
- Global e-commerce experience
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce or other CRM tools, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Track record of successfully scaling business campaigns
- HTML and/or SQL skills highly desirable
- Experience of working in Thailand and with Small Medium Businesses