The company is leading the next paradigm shift in computing. We are looking for a Global Accounts Leader to build the strategy and sales motions for the Global Accounts customer segment in the US.
He/she will hire and develop a skilled team and manage a virtual team, to execute on this strategy resulting in the adoption of The company Services in a multinational customer base. This leader will be responsible for driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in very large and complex global accounts. He/she will drive engagements at the CXO level across organizations with a customer obsessed approach.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to the VP of Financial Services Sales who is responsible for the go-to-market strategy, revenue and resources for all Financial Services sales worldwide.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive FSI Accounts plan.
- Drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration in FSI Global Accounts.
- Drive engagements at the CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations.
- Create, articulate, and train the team on compelling value propositions around "The Company" services to accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners (System Integration Partners, Channel Partners, Network providers, Independent Software Vendors) to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Serve as a key member of the Americas leadership team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy and governance for the Global Accounts program.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to the company executive team.
- Track record in forecasting, account management, sales planning and sales operations with a track record of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals within a multinational account base.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in negotiating large contracts, coordinating closely with legal counsel and top "The Company" executives.
- Blend of experience with Fortune 100 businesses as well as a demonstrated ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, agile environment.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Consultative and value-driven approach to client relationships
- Experience developing and facilitating appropriate sales motions to lead a virtual team broad and deep in targeted accounts.
- Experience hiring and managing a world class team of global sales professionals.
- Inspire, motivate and drive the team to deliver on priorities you set.
- Maintain a cooperative atmosphere that encourages information to be shared and the knowledge within the company to be fully exploited.
- Instill a sense of urgency and diligence across internal and customer teams.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for The Company leaders:
- Exhibits excellent business judgment
- Hires great people, develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of their team
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Is action and results oriented
- Is highly analytical and structured
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
Good To Have
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the The Company IaaS offering.
- Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within large multinational customers.