Our client is a leading data integration and business analytics company with an enterprise-class, open source-based platform for diverse big data deployments. Their mission is to help organizations across industries harness the value from all their data, including big data and Internet of Things (IoT), enabling them to find new revenue streams, operate more efficiently, deliver outstanding service and minimize risk.
- Identify, recruit, train/enable new channel partners across the region.
- Establish long-term strategic relationship with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Work with partners to develop sound GTM plan, build pipeline, and execute sales to achieve sales goals
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using big data and/or IoT
- Drive marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to promote big data solution offerings on partners' websites, seminars and trade shows
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and manage resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Work closely with the channels to ensure that "The Company" is the partner's preferred big data and business analytics platform across all service lines.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Monitor, assess and report on a regular basis, the competitive landscape within the channel community in the region.
- Proactively communicate with regional management on Channel pipeline and forecasts.
- BA/BS degree required.
- More than 5 years of Channel Sales experience in Big Data or related industries
- Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Extensive channel related roles is a requirement.
- Exposure to North Asia markets
- Exposure to the partner ecosystem across North Asia.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations. Clear spoken English.
- Track record of developing customer relevant solutions with partners
- Strong technical competencies in the areas of Big Data and related technologies