Our client is a Global MNC BI software vendor who is a leader in business discovery platforms that delivers user-driven BI.
As an OEM Presales, you will to deliver the world class presales technical support on all deals within the OEM sector to support the successful development of the company business and contribute to the achievement of the company business objectives, increasing market share and over achieving against revenue targets.
- Perform remote & live presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment. Develop customer proposals, demos and best practices with focus on integration and OEM.
- Partner effectively with sales and playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Manage the pre-sales client engagements projects from a technical standpoint.
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company.
- 4+ years’ experience in integration technologies and programming with API´s.
- Strong background and experience in architecture, infrastructure and security concepts.
- Experienced in working with large data environments and knowledge of data modeling.
- PreSales experience focused on enterprise organisations with successful enterprise-type software sales experience.
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to explain complex things in a simple way.
- A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level.
- Excellent technical working experience in the field of integration and webtechnology with proven experience in webdevelopment and programming of API’s.
- Knowledge of one or more BI tools.
- Able to instill trust and is seen as a trusted advisor.
- Understand the customers’ pains and translate those into viable solutions for the business maximizing potential to sell.
- Experience in working in sales situations and the ability to guide other people.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed.
- Takes ownership and does not stop before a success is made.
- Based in South China and up to 50% travel within respective region.
Good to Have
- Business Intelligence, Data Visualisation experience is an advantage.