Our client is a Global MNC BI software vendor who is a leader in business discovery platforms that delivers user-driven BI.
Analyze customer requirements and develop technical solutions
- Manage prospect’s expectations
- Play an active role in the sales process providing technical support
- Training of customers and partners
- Assist in internal knowledge transfer
- Report status of sales cycles and time utilization on a timely basis
- Contribute to achieving quota goals each quarter
- Execute the followings for prospects
- Building data models
- Develop Scripts (SQL like)
- Manage technical aspects of a sales cycle
- Remove technical objection that impact a sale
- Development of KPI’s
- Laying out Analytic Applications
- Writing Statement of Work (SOW)
- Managing Projects
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory and Master equivalent preferred.
- More than 4 years of successful BI software Solution Architect experience with strong business acumen
- More than years Hands-on experience with relational databases and building star schemas.
- 4GL application design/programming and SQL skills.
- Must have worked in the Partner Channel as a Solution Architect
- Ability to identify the prospect’s “pain” and translate it into selling opportunities.
- Ability to present to the C-suite and IT professionals.
- Able to scope a 3-5 day project and to work sales cycles with multiple account manager (Currently only 1 in Beijing) simultaneously and understand Customer Concentric Selling (CCS)
- Considerable experience managing existing as well as prospective customers
- Ability to discuss prospect and customer environments
- Key Performance Indicators
- Analytical Application Layout
- Enterprise Deployments
- Ability to implement BI products
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects that meet or exceed expectations
- Excellent communication, verbal listening, presentation and writing skills
- An outgoing individual with the ability to represent our company’s technology with integrity and honesty
- A strong will to succeed is required
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment and manage travel schedule well.
- Must be able to work independently, focused and organized
- Must have a high degree of discernment
- Mobility - Extensive travel is required
- Business level English and Mandarin is mandatory
Good to Have
- Cantonese language skills would be an advantage
- MBA advantageous