Our client is a leading provider of smart process applications, the world's first Unified Smart Process Application Development and Deployment Platform that simplify the business critical first mile of information intensive customer interactions. The company combines market leading capture, process management, analytics and mobile capabilities that enable organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs.
As a AM, you will be responsible for managing existing customers and generating new business for products and services related to our Enterprise Intelligent Capture & Exchange/Business Process Automation (BPA/BPM) solutions. You will be responsible for creating a consistent and sustainable pipeline of business opportunities and negotiating these opportunities through the sales cycle to a successful closure. You will also be responsible for effectively knowing, utilizing, leading, and coordinating all resources necessary to grow the company's total revenue.
- Develop, manage, and report on a sales pipeline within the territory
- Create and implement a strategic territory plan in conjunction with the sales manager
- Work with key technology Partners to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with other sales and functional teams
- Identify opportunities in the target market to acquire and develop customers
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of our products and services
- Adhere to CRM, business systems, and activity management standards
- Gather and monitor sales forecasts and report them internally in a timely fashion
- Establish a support mechanism to make us the easiest and preferred vendor to work with and actively remove barriers to achieve that goal
- Attendance in and support of the company related marketing events
- Reliable, accurate forecasting and sales reporting.
- Highly responsive to ad-hoc requests.
- Effective engagement with customers, partners and other internal functions
- Skills and Knowledge Required:
- General working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS revenue recognition rules, purchase order terms and conditions, and general accounting principles.
- Familiarity with legal terms and conditions as it relates to software, support and services
- Ability to analyze and present information in various forms in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in development and administration of Budget & Planning process.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train peers and new hires.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all areas of the organization.
- Strong analytical and mathematical background.
- Experience in the creation and modification of Sales Executive compensation plans.
- Experience with leading ERP and CRM systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and make decisions in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Essential requirements include
Additional qualification/requirements you must demonstrate are...
- 8+ Years of Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exceed individual monthly and quarterly quotas
- Understanding and capability in enterprise selling, including cold calling
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Ability to develop new territories
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned
- Demonstrated command of the industry with the confidence to present solutions and their business benefits
- Ability to differentiate offerings from competition based on all key perspectives (e.g. features, pricing, tactics, etc.)
- Responsiveness and thorough follow-up with customers and prospects
- Outstanding organizational and process skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Must be persuasive over the phone and adaptable to problem solving different scenarios
- Strategic sales training, Solution Selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
Personal Characteristics in a Top Sales Rep
- High Intelligence
- Creative Problem Solving skills
- Ability to verbally paint pictures (“imagine if you will”)
- Strong work ethic
- Driven/Motivated to succeed
Good To have
College Degree (Advanced Degree Preferred)