A cloud networking services company, simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises.
The Japan Regional Channel Sales Lead implements and executes the client’s channel strategies, programs, and channel marketing initiatives prospects. This includes securing, managing, and expanding the client’s channel partners’ foot print. He/she also prospects for direct mid-market and large enterprise end-user accounts and sells to mid and large service providers in Japan to achieve regional expansion targets and sales quotas for the client’s products and services.
- Successfully sell the client’s solutions directly to traditional mid and large wireline Service Providers and through Service Provider partners and enterprise channel partners to end-customers, leveraging partner resources.
- Coordinate the client’s sales, support, and management personnel to successfully navigate a very complex sales, certification, and deployment process.
- Proactively expand the client’s Service Provider sales program through aggressive prospecting, qualification, and recruiting of new Service Providers.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships among key stakeholders within the Service Providers.
- Proactively expand the client’s channel program through aggressive prospecting, qualification, and recruiting of new channel partners. This will include VAR’s, integrators, managed service providers, and agents, among others.
- Provide sales training to Service Providers and channel sales organizations, and coordinate technical training resources to ensure the Service Providers and channels are appropriately trained and prepared to successfully prospect, market, and sell the client’s products and services to its enterprise customer base.
- Coordinate and manage between sales, support, and management stakeholders to ensure partners meet their sales and support objectives of the client’s solutions.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements, licenses, and commitments.
- Manage and mitigate potential channel conflict between partners through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships among key stakeholders within the channel partners.
- Coordinate and participate in channel partner events and presentations.
- Experienced and driven in spearheading the client’s regional sales initiatives, including aggressive pre-sales, business and ROI modeling, commercial negotiation of complex contracts, coordination of a diverse mix of human capital resources, and executive selling.
- A proven track record in successfully driving sales and has a historical performance of consistently achieving and/or exceeding sales objectives.
- Proven ability with Major Account selling – able to map out executive and organizational structures and coupled with strategic selling expertise to maximize the probability of sales success.
- Extensive sales experience in WAN networking equipment, SaaS, and services is highly desired, especially if they are ultimately sold by service providers to their enterprise customers.
- Strong tech savvy and media-trained presenter who can evangelize and deliver high-impact presentations to mid and large European Service Providers and enterprise channel partners.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport and credibility over the phone, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Exceptional presentation skills; ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and management.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- Experience with CRM sales tools such as Salesforce.com.