Our client is BI market leader listed in NYSE in 2013. One of the fastest growing company in Asia currently. The company culture is casual and high-energy. They value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
The Manager, Inside Sales oversees a team of quota carrying Inside Sales Representatives focused on direct sales to a specified market segment & geography. This role works with each salesperson, providing feedback, coaching and training to ensure quota attainment. Responsibilities include monitoring activity levels, implement process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity, and contributing to both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Client’s relationships.
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train and motivate and grow sales staff
- Plan and direct sales staff activities and objectives to maximize sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements, partnering with them to obtain positive results
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories on a regular basis.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering. Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Provide product demonstration to prospective customers
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast and performance
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with direct reports, management, customers and support staff
- Leadership and management of the Sales team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Extensive experience in software sales, including transactional sales and strategic selling experience, as well as significant people management experience.
- Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Client’s mission.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
Good to have
- Degree holder with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred.