Our client is one of the most advanced companies in the business of providing on-demand delivery of IT resources via the Internet. Based in US, the vendor is one of the largest and most progressive internet companies.
As an Named Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Cloud Computing. Your responsibilities will include communicating with both new and existing customer, with the goals of maximizing customer success and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will possess both the business acumen to drive engagements at the CXO level as well a technical sales background that enables them to engage with software developers and IT architects. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a list of named account coverage plan and consistently deliver results. You will have the ability to qualify and prioritize an extremely high volume of potential opportunities and inquiries.
- Work with the Regional Business Manager to help defining marketing strategy, identify opportunities how to drive business expansion in a defined territory, Singapore.
- Develop and execute against a named account plan, meet and exceed your targets.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Effectively manage a high volume of inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Cloud services especially the company products.
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regular traveling across the related territory.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Several years of enterprise technology sales.
- Business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers.
- Proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Exposure in covering the FSI industry especially the insurance sector.
- Target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with B2B customers,
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with customers.
- Strong presentation skills / Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to characterize value of products/some technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity.
- Educated to degree level or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English
Good to Have
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- With extra credit for literacy in IT infrastructure management (BMC, CA, HP OpsWare, IBM Tivoli) and/or and virtualization technology (VMware, Xen, KVM, etc.)
- Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and solutions preferred.
- Literacy in Salesforce desirable.