Our client is a US Data Management vendor, Their current vision is to help their customer manage data and scale with technology and get the most out of their data across IoT or analytics.
Responsible for selling The Company Products and Professional Services to new and existing customers across top strategic enterprise accounts in Singapore, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
Working in conjunction with channel partners, your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP's, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Products and Services. Cross-functional teams from Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and strong technical skills to be successful in this role.
The essential responsibilities of the roles are to work directly with the partners and their customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other employees.
- Leverage existing industry contacts in the technology space in order to acquire new customers
- Identify, source and initiate contact with new prospects
- Manage the sales pipeline to quickly grow prospects into new customers
- Further develop existing customer relationships to increase our product utilization
- Enhance ongoing communication to maintain high customer satisfaction levels
- Proactively identify and address support issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of sales plans
- Regular forecasting and reporting of revenue
- Maintain and demonstrate both a commercial and technical understanding of the products and services in order to appeal to a broad customer audience
- Attend and speak at tradeshows and conferences
- Manage RFP responses
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify current customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Education and Experiences
- 8 to 15 years of overall experience is preferred with at least 6 years of experience in an IT Sales with strong understanding of its’ sales cycle and know-hows in managing this segment of the business
- Experience selling into Local commercial sector is highly desired.
- Conversant in the space of Datacenter and Infrastructures coupled with either Cloud, DevOps or Software knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of Channel/Partner Eco-system in a similar environment industries.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.