Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
As a Director Sales Engineering, you will lead a team of Sales Engineers who evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises across GCR. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. You will work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
- Lead a distributed team of sales engineers and partner with the direct and channel sales team to meet the assigned geography new logo and corporate initiative targets.
- Work closely with sales leadership to strategize on how to support the sale to prospects and customers. Develop teams to represent deep technical pre-sales expertise in client pursuits and ensure tight alignment with sales teams.
- Enable sales to effectively combat competition by pro-actively ideating and executing plans
- Directly contribute in the sales cycle by performing the sales engineer role for strategic clients.
- Build a team of individual contributors and player-coaches to deliver services across the pre-sales cycle including delivering proofs of concepts, addressing customers’ technical and process inquiries and providing collateral support.
- Build subject matter expertise across Automation Anywhere products and methodologies in helping enterprises achieve digital workforce transformations.
- Meet with key channel partners, system integrators, customers and prospects to review and contribute to revenue opportunities (small part of day to day, strategic deal support)
- Work with key internal stakeholders (sales leadership, product, technical support and aligned organization leads) to boost sales effectiveness.
- Meaningfully contribute to the growth, efficiency and effectiveness of the sales engineering organization.
- Hire, develop and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations.
- Experienced and self-motivated with a proven track record in leading software sales engineering teams
- Deep, broad knowledge of technology and experience working with a client facing role in a leadership capacity
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- The ability to work well under pressure and take a proactive approach in handling issues, providing solutions and/or acting as a change manager.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Evidence of building organizations to scale and grow.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)