Our client is the leading vertically integrated healthcare platform that provides corporate healthcare solutions across Asia Pacific. Founded in 2011, today they own medical centres in 8 countries and have a large global network of medical providers. They harness these resources to provide healthcare that is affordable, accessible and sustainable, encompassing managed care and network management, primary care, and diagnostics, specialty and ancillary care services.
- You will be continuously be hands on engaging in software development for iOS or Android applications, developing and maintaining mobile or tablet applications using Google Flutter / ReactNative.
- Ensure that the application performances are able to deliver and uphold the required quality standards and provide support by troubleshooting and debugging as and when required.
To be an ideal candidate for this opportunity, we would like you :-
- To havee degree in a relevant field of study such as Computer Science, Information Technology, etc
- Have 3-5 years of experience in native mobile application development in either iOS or Android.
- Have experience developing with Google Flutter / ReactNative. push notifications, appcelerator and other mobile features/plugins.
- As the technology team is embarking on numerous challenging but very exciting projects (trust us, you will never be bored!)
- Someone who is independent, resourceful, able to think on your feet (and out of the box!), have a positive and pro-active attitude to resolving issues, a great team player and lastly – someone who is passionate in whatever they are doing.