The company is a global leader in business process management and rapid solution composition software. They provide low-code digital process automation platform helps organisation to develop and deploy powerful process applications quickly.
- Generate interest in and excitement around the the company platform and the innovative, value-driven solutions it provides.
- Focus on new opportunities, enabling channel partners and evangelism in the company and Microsoft communities.
- Capitalizing on your broad experience and industry insight you will relish demonstration all that is possible with the company by delivering solution demonstrations, proof of concepts (POC’s), technical presentations and engaging with users at all levels of our client organisations.
- Relishes working with the leading-edge technologies and applying those to drive business value.
- Committed to customer satisfaction – both internal and external customers.
- Engage with potential customers to understand their needs and relate how the company product can solve their problems.
- Present at industry events on the company and general Technology topics.
- Deliver use case centric solution demonstrations to business and technical audiences.
- Develop POC’s to demonstrate the company value to potential and existing customers.
- Demonstrate the company products and solutions at partner events, trade shows and conferences.
- Engage with existing and potential customers to identify business opportunities.
- Partner with the Business Development Managers for your region to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of Microsoft platform and associated products and technologies.
- Share technical expertise and collateral with the broader company technical community.
- Support the company product development and marketing teams by sharing customer and market insights.
- Has knowledge and experience of the Microsoft eco-system.
- Technically minded with a passion for emerging technologies and the ability to stay on top of industry developments and trends.
- Able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Flexible, adaptable and works well under pressure.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys problem solving.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a virtual team environment.
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Quick to learn new skills and technologies – committed to ongoing development.
Technology preferred - A minimum of 5 years’ experience with
- SharePoint development
- Developing with the .Net framework
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
- Use of Virtualisation software
- MS office suite
- Architecting/Developing N-Tier solutions
- ASP.net / ASP.net MVC
- Rest / Swagger
- MS Logic / API Apps/Power Apps
- Salesforce (using / developing)
- A great communicator with excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
Good to Have
- Presales background
- Understanding of business process management
- Proven experience in consulting or software industries
- A desire to travel