A leader in application security solutions with a mission is in enabling organizations to secure applications from the start, reducing risk and cost along the way. Their platforms offer maximum application security for software developers and security experts throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Recognised as one of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Application Security”. they have been named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing! Also named the 8th fastest growing Israeli start-up by Deloitte in 2014, and was awarded a Red Herring Top 100 2014 Europe Award.
They are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team. Customer Success Manager (CSM) is critical to Client’s relationships with their customers. CSM is responsible to ensure that customers successfully on-board, adopt, and maintain Client’s solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. CSM is highly motivated and skilled customer relationship builders who drive adoption of solutions, generate referrals, drive customer loyalty, and secure long-term relationships. CSM serves as the customers' advocate within our Client, and strives to understand their needs and how our Client can help them achieve their goals.
To be based in Japan, this candidate will report directly to the Director of Customer Success in Israel.
- Lead and manage the deployment and adoption of Client’s products for the Japan customers
- Drive customer awareness of product features and Client’s services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions.
- Understand and formalize customer requests, needs, requirements and escalations
- Proactively and consistently engage customers to positively impact customer loyalty.
- Maintain accurate view of health of assigned customer segment
- Work closely with Product management, R&D and support teams to promote customer’s requests
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and effectively manage reactive customer requests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with each customer.
- Ensure that Client’s solution continuously supports the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management/Technical Account Management in a software company - Must
- Proven technical skills with the ability to understand customer's challenges/needs and advise on best practices - Must
- Fluent Japanese and English (writing / spoken) - Must
- B.Sc. – Computer Science/Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to discuss the Client’s product and overall SAST environment at a business & technical levels
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com - advantage
- Ability to adopt and effectively use other platforms and solutions, as needed