Our client is an Analytic software and Big Data solution vendor. They are also the market leader and challengers for data Science and machine learning platform.
- Tireless hunter who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business.
- Translate technology into business level conversations that bring value and uncover opportunity for our clients.
- Develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts.
- Continuously build pipelines while working on prosecuting deals; leverage existing network and all social channels including LinkedIn to drive communications and account penetration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or sales management
- 7-10 years of experience selling complex Enterprise level B2B software solutions to the executive/director-level as well as the analyst/user community; SaaS, PaaS and/or hybrid.
- Proven sales track record with history of clearly meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Technologically savvy with experience in Business Intelligence, Strategic Analytics, Data Integration/ETL, Data Services Provider or Data Discovery/Visualization technology is required.
- History of successful technology sales to LOB, rather than straight IT focus.
- Bilingual: strong command of Mandarin and English language
- A disciplined “prospector” and disciplined sales professional with ability to self-manage and push beyond the bounds of adequate performance and standard expectations.
- Documented expertise in any of our primary vertical industries: retail/CPG, financial services, retail banking, QSR/FSR/LSR, telecommunications or real estate.
- Ability to travel up to 40 to 60%.
- Detail oriented, relationship building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills; PC skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Salesforce.com.