Our client is a leading and fast expanding Cybersecurity company based in USA and Singapore is the APAC hub. Listed on Nasdaq and also a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant.
Coverage: APAC include ANZ
We are looking for a talented recruiter to join the International Recruiting Team - based in our Singapore office, covering APAC include ANZ
- Being a strategic advisor to the business to ascertain hiring requirements
- Directing sourcing and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands
- Owning and managing the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Championing our brand and promoting the company as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities
- 5 years minimum of recruiting/sourcing experience from a recruitment agency or as an in-house recruiter of a large corporation
- Proficient with recruiting databases/applicant tracking systems and Social Media recruiting platforms (such as LinkedIn).
- Fluent in Chinese and English languages
- Comfortable with cold calling.
- Experience of competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices
- High energy, highly motivated, and self-driven in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple recruitment campaigns at any one time.
- Ability to successfully partner with team members to help ensure the success of a variety of recruiting programs.
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a dynamic, team environment
- Passion for foreign cultures.