Our client is a global distributor in security, network and infrastructure technologies. Due to expansion, they are looking for dynamic and experiences presales consultant to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provides technical leadership and support of pre-sales activities to Sales, customers, partners and in Data Center Products and Solutions in Big Tec.
- Assists in the analysis, design and development DC solutions. including Systems, Storage,
Backup, Hyper Converge, Cloud, Datacenter switching, DC infrastructure, Management, Software and relevant services and competitive storage offerings in the SAN product space.
- Makes technical and sales presentations to customer’s and partner’s technical staff and senior management and assist in customer demos and POCs.
- Help builds trusted relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources and personnel. Leads technical sales calls with partners.
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions proposal, SOWs and response to RFPs that meet the technology and customer business requirements.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- 5 to 6 years of proven years of proven Data Center solutions experience preferably in pre-sales capacity.
- Preferable to have experience in servers, storage, backup/archive, hyper converged solutions, DC Networking products, Cloud technologies, DC Software.
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude. Excel in fast-paced environment.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with mid to senior level engagement with customers, partners and vendors.
- Ability to present in customer/partner events