Driving the overall objectives in the SEA region for our wireless network Business
- Ensure proper coverage across the verticals, partners and products.
- Build & implement comprehensive sales strategies that drive incremental business with Distributors, Channel Partners and End-users.
- Provide Weekly & Monthly Field Forecast.
- Ensure Forecast Accuracy.
- Manage & achieve business objectives within the allocated budget.
- Build & maintain trusted customer & partner relationships at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Track and address competitor’s moves.
At least 8-10 years experience in Service Provider business in networking industry.
- Broad knowledge of networking industry.
- Ability to formulate clear strategy for the region, lead execution with accountability & focus.
- Solid understanding of business fundamentals – both strategic & tactical.
- Ability to build, challenge, motivate and lead a strong, culturally diverse team.
- Capable of affecting change where required to resolve business bottlenecks with the end result in mind & with a high level of persistence to overcome challenges.
- Strong communication skills, including strong English language skills.
- Very high personal and professional integrity, including high level of acceptance & credibility with partners and customers.