Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
- Design solutions utilizing "The Company" best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Provide training over the web or in-person
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of "The Company" products and services.
- Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
- Help train new employees on the product; onboard partners or client teams by training them on product capabilities; educate marketplace on product knowledge
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of training programs and strategies
- Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
- May involve frequent travel to client sites (local and international) to deliver trainings.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture – for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
- Architect to scale by feature and for change.
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns
- Adept at delivering content via multiple mediums such as in person, on phone and over the web.
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices.
- Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals.
- Have experience in managing/leading the team of at least 5 people
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills