Our client combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. The company elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise.
This role will be focused on Commercial Enterprise accounts which would be defined by large local and global enterprises in Telco sector.
The Sales territory may include The Company focus accounts that are not yielding incremental revenue and have not had suitable focus historically, as well as a target list of Enterprise accounts that have been selected as acquisition accounts where The Company is not an incumbent and will require an investment focus.
- The Company activity in the allocated territory, working appropriately with relevant sales pathways, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the Country Managing Director.
- Prospecting and the development of new accounts and/or new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Strategy to maximize coverage of the overall Territory through effective use of all The Company Pathways
- The service and development of named assigned sales accounts and the development of good Personal and business based relationships within those accounts.
- The balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed preset sales targets (product revenue and Services as defined in the compensation plan) and increase market share.
- All proposals, risk analysis and cost/benefit analysis for opportunities within allocated territory.
- General Liaison between The Company, partners and the customer for the escalation process of delivery and pricing issues.
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans in the required The Company format demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and The Company solutions which address those needs.
- Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable The Company business to be sold effectively.
- Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, The Company functional areas such as Marketing, Sales Engineers, Solution Business Managers, Legal, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize The Company advantages and win rate.
- The market and industry to identify new business opportunities in key segments or customer base.
- Equip yourself as a “trusted advisor” and cultivate executive level relationships by monitoring the following:
- The Company's Industry, marketplace, competitive position and the associated The Company value propositions that exist in the present environment
- The customer’s industry, competitive position and related business issues that can be addressed by the differentiated capabilities that The Company offer.
- Proactively communicate and provide regular updates regarding transactional business, changes, and current and future business opportunities within the assigned account to the Country Managing Director.
- Ensure that any major changes or events that impact the opportunities within assigned Account(s) are regularly reviewed and the appropriate changes or updates are made to the Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans.
- Provide accurate and timely weekly forecasts with a monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly pipeline perspective.
- Ensure that gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed and strategies and tactics are developed to address gaps.
- Ensure all business and technical risks are effectively managed to ensure customer satisfaction is never compromised.
- Setup Success Criteria that is relevant to the customer’s goals and implementation and monitor the success of all implementations. Measure and provide relevant information for customer reference stories.
- Provide leadership and direction to all resources in the extended team to improve efficiencies in both the pre-sale and post-sale activities within the assigned Account(s).
- Work closely with and understand the capabilities of The Company Pathways to build the business case and coverage strategy for The Company solutions into your assigned territory.
- Support Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Where appropriate maintain contact with The Company Pathways throughout the delivery cycle and ensure that any developing issues are addressed.
- Update and maintain all account information and activity in the CRM. In addition, ensure that changes made to Account and Opportunity Plans are reflected in the versions that are stored within the CRM environment.
- Enterprise account penetration, account planning and maintain the relationships with named + new accounts
- Must have HUNTER mentality/approach.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships.
- Leverage sales engineering and colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Establish and implement strategic account plans.
- Maintain pipeline and forecast accuracy.
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting.
- 5-10+ years of technology field selling experience to enterprise customers.
- Top 10% performer at your last company.
- A proven and successful track record in sourcing, building, growing and managing enterprise accounts
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close large opportunities.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques (6-7 figures+)
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure, storage and cloud computing
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Strong executive presence and polish.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives.
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Understand the importance of a sales engineer and know when and how to leverage this function in your deal cycle and close process.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com
GOOD TO HAVE
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
- Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level.
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment. An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred