Our client is one of the leading vendors on the cloud computing space enables mobile workstyles, providing on premise and SaaS solutions to the top 1000 companies.
They are hiring for a Senior Field Sales Manager to manage the Malaysia market where the right candidate will develop and manage medium to large value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase company market share and revenue.
- Develops and manages an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase company market share and revenue.
- Prospects for new business, direct customer engagement, working with company registered partners to increase company product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and company business alliances relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- Manages both indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by the company.
- Ability to leverage and maximize company partners as the fulfillment channel while working with company end user accounts on IT initiatives.
- Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using company-defined CRM and forecasting tools.
- Ability to partner with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle.
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within company partners to increase company revenues within assigned territory.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 to 12 years prior territory sales experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.
- Experience in working with large accounts.