Help customers take control of their software & understand their business risk
Our client is a leader in application security solutions, having developed the first platform for true Source Code Analysis (SCA) with its marquee solution: Static Application Security Testing (SAST). Their mission is in enabling organizations to secure applications from the start, reducing risk and cost along the way. Their platforms offer maximum application security for software developers and security experts throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
One of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Application Security”, they have been named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing! Named the 8th fastest growing Israeli start-up by Deloitte in 2014, they were also awarded a Red Herring Top 100 2014 Europe Award.
The Role and Responsibilities
As part of the expansion initiative, they is seeking for an ambitious, confident, and tenacious Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for the acquisition of new customers in the Emerging Markets (Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Mongolia, etc).
You must be entrepreneurial minded, have a go-getter attitude and possesses a strong business acumen. Energetic, proactive, and able to combine various software sales and business development strategies to develop market shares and win key accounts.
Additionally, able to promote a Business and IT management value proposition to Business and IT Leaders at C Level. Demonstrate ability to build strong and durable relations with regional key accounts and with an ecosystem of business partners.
Always thinking out-of-the-box, and a cross-functional and cross-regional leader, also optimistic and positive in the difficult situations and must be a trusted advisor.
To be based in Singapore, you will report directly to the Regional Country Director, APAC
- Pipeline Management. Build and maintain a pipeline across solutions and services that represent opportunities at different stages of the sales cycle. Excellent time management is key to ensuring consistent quarterly performance.
- Quarterly Performance. Consistently sell to achieve/overachieve the quarterly goals.
- Lead/Demand Generation. Creating new business meetings through self-generation, personal networks and working closely with in-house lead generation.
- Presentations. Responsible for creating and presenting solutions/services to prospects/customers/business partners at a very high standard of professionalism.
- Proposals. Working with various teams (Pre Sales, Product, Marketing etc) to create bid responses and tenders and acting as the Single Point of Contact (Bid Manager) before releasing to the customer/business partner.
- Negotiation. Responsible for driving the pricing and win strategy for each opportunity. Strong negotiation skills to maximize return and protect the integrity of each opportunity.
- Team Participation. Contribute to the development of the APAC Sales organization through creativity and communications. Help other members of the team, share information, encourage and support all individuals in their role; daily communication with team to share ideas, experiences, learning, support and advice.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Software Sales and Channel Sales in the APAC region, preferably with experience covering Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar.
- Experience in Security Domain is a major advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers and ability to lead and drive the selling of complex solutions and services, with minimal tactical direction.
- Understand market dynamics and needs. Work with Marketing to brainstorm lead generation campaigns, support lead generation campaigns and generate relevant marketing plans for developing the region.
- Manage and sell through specific partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused to on goals and objectives, and achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Executive level presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to execute high level technical discussion and demo of the solution.
- Demonstrated level of project management skills.
- Preferably some basic understanding of Bahasa Indonesia.
- Willingness to travel extensively (at least 50%).
Drive the future of security
Application security is our game - and we're good at it. We secure the world's applications and keep organizations free from attack. Sound like something you're interested in? Come join our team and join us on our journey of success!