Our client is an international, fast-growing provider of software and consultancy services for SAP customers. Their focus is on delivering IT products and services to help their customers with Data Management Business Transformation, and big data analytics platforms. The company headquarter is in Heidelberg/ Germany with offices in 8 countries across Europe, Asia and the U.S. The company provides a dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal growth on top of a good mix of travel, technology and consulting work with interesting customers.
In the last 4 years, The company’s innovation, growth and our team have been recognized with several international awards from Industry Experts, such as Gartner and Deloitte Fast 50.
- Supporting APJ sales team to achieve the common goal of creating software and services revenue in Asia-Pacific & Japan
- Overtaking technical presentation and capability of “The company” business values for prospective clients and existing customers in APJ
- A go-to person for internal team members, prospects, partners and clients in all matters of digital campaigns)
- Contact person for internal team members, prospects, partners and clients in all matters of technical capabilities of “The Company” solutions, questions and requests.
- Taking part in internal product strategy board, to translate customer feedback into new features and tools
- Be an active part of our marketing and sales activities (e.g. fairs, webinars, web and digital campaigns).
- Ability to work in startup culture of small team base in Singapore.
- Strong IT/SAP technical background especially in SAP HANA, BI and Big Data.
- More than 4 years of experience as an SAP consultant and more than 2 years of experience in a project management or pre-sales role.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- You are passionate, team player, communicative and willing to learn new things (not only in SAP environment).
- Currently base in Singapore.
- Strong soft skills, a good translator with ability to present and talk only about the translation of technical functions into business benefits
- Good presenter who able to wow solution demo (business storytelling technique).
- A trusted advisor to clients and internal team members
- Situative communication skills in high-level and technical discussions
- A keen enthusiasm for a demonstrable understanding of SAP industry and Big Data.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Expertise in SAP Data Management Tools like SAP LT, SAP ILM, SAP VORA, Dynamic Tiering, Near-Line Storage, big data analytics, Hadoop.
- Mandarin, Bahasa or Tamil language is a plus.