Our client is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. They deliver the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
Regional Sales Managers are responsible to meet their assigned quota by selling to new and existing customers in their assigned territory. They manage the full sales cycle of all deals in their region, both direct and indirect deals, including setting up and presenting in local seminars, following up on incoming or self- generated leads, performing product demos, answering industry, company and technical questions, negotiating terms and prices, and closing deals.
- Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive sales of the Privileged Account Security Solution.
- Driving new Privileged Account Security business from new and existing commercial targets in the China region.
- Targeting and penetrating at the CXO level, auditor and practitioner/IT level of these organizations.
- Identification, cultivation and formalization of relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to enterprise organizations.
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars.
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings.
- Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions.
- Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events.
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing.
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals.
- Perform bi-weekly meetings with the territory SE and Professional Services Engineers to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the rollout and up-sale/cross-sale processes.
- Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by the territory SE.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years experience as an enterprise software sales executive in China region.
- Extensive and proven experience working with leading enterprises in China.
- Experienced in working with channel partners has a good understanding of the partner landscape
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $100k+ deals.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and ‘issue oriented’ educational seminars
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal and external influencers in enterprises to select and implement information security solutions.
- Ability to conduct technical presentations to certain level.
- Security experience is preferred
- Preferable experience in covering FSI sector.