Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. There are now one of the market leader in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
As a Presales Manager, you evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. Sales Engineers work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
- Lead a distributed team of sales engineers and partner with the direct and channel sales team to meet the assigned geography new logo and corporate initiative targets.
- Work closely with sales leadership to strategize on how to support the sale to prospects and customers. Develop teams to represent deep technical pre-sales expertise in client pursuits and ensure tight alignment with sales teams.
- Directly contribute to the sales cycle by performing the sales engineer role for strategic clients.
- Deliver services across the pre-sales cycle including delivering proofs of concepts, addressing customers’ technical and process inquiries and providing collateral support.
- Build subject matter expertise across The Company's products and methodologies in helping enterprises achieve digital workforce transformations.
- Meet with key channel partners, system integrators, customers and prospects to review and contribute to revenue opportunities (a small part of day to day, strategic deal support)
- Work with key internal stakeholders (sales leadership, product, technical support and aligned organization leads) to boost sales effectiveness.
- Standardize and publish process, templates (skill coverage, Share point home), code snippets, collateral, demos and whitepapers needed during the pre-sales cycle. Lead the sales engineering (presales) team to ensure collaboration and sharing of best practices allowing for efficient execution.
- Propose and lead in the optimization of technical training, collaboration tools, and productivity tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the presales organization.
- Hire, develop and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations.
- Have business acumen with proven track record in promoting software.
- Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering.
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)
GOOD TO HAVE
- Past experience managing teams of people are preferred.