Our Client is the industry leader in Robotic Process Automation that provides organizations with a digital workforce that follows rule-based business processes and interacts with the organisations systems in the same way that existing users currently do.
Due to their expansion plans, they are looking for Experience, Creative Field Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Event Management:
Evaluation, Execution, Follow up, Tracking, ROI and Reporting for US events. Put in place a robust events management process.
- Campaign Management:
Effective communication to target audiences via all channels, ability to track, monitor and report internally to marketing, management, sales and partners teams and also externally to partners.
Support the Alliances team through event and campaign management and any other areas requested. Also support Communications team by implementing the agreed brand and messaging and any other areas requested.
Effectively track marketing budget for APAC.
- Infrastructure: Assist in the build and execution of systems (including CRM and Marketing Automation) that can track all campaigns, leads and opportunities with a reporting function.
- Website: Assist with the ongoing development of the website(s) locally.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Someone with at least 5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software).
- Outcome and results focus and ability to get the job done.
- Accomplished implementer who is prepared to do mundane work.
- Proven track record with Events and Campaign Management.
- Practical experience of working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines.
- Can work well with other departments (remotely).
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- Good written skills.
- A willingness to travel across the APAC, as required for the role.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships.