Our client designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites, delivering empirical dataset information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to decision-makers in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. They are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
This Senior Sales Lead will field, qualify, and transact on a diverse set of pre-existing and incoming leads for the APAC region. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent thinker, and can think laterally to bring our data into new market segments.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Target the following sectors: commercial and enterprise accounts, government accounts and partners.
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close large-scale complex deals and drive sales revenue targets.
- Would have a technical understanding or appreciation of geo-spatial imagery products or/and analytics sales experience.
- Delivery of the unique value proposition by simplifying complex commercial challenges and explaining why and how our geospatial data can address them.
- You will develop an extensive pipeline of new sales leads, provide product and sales demonstrations to prospective customers and formulate appropriate business relationships with accounts.
This is what a typical week would like for you:
- Prospect and develop business relationships, close sales and manage customer expectations as the company grows
- Identify channel and reseller relationships to expand market presence, seek out new partnerships as needed
- Manage proposal generation and pricing work as needed
- Sales operations duties as required
- 10+ years of related experience in international analytics sales in the APAC region
- Experience selling to Enterprise customers including understanding the nuances of sales cycles and how to navigate through the channels
- Strong commercial/ enterprise and/or SaaS technical sales experience required along with a demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to source, sell, co-sell and close large deals; carrying quota and closing should be familiar concepts
- Success in acting as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
- Efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages
- Self-starter, able to work independently under tight deadlines in start-up environment
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- The ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Located in SE Asia
GOOD TO HAVE:
- GIS/ remote sensing experience
- Vertical specific expertise a strong plus (agriculture, commodities, energy, insurance, forestry, govt sales)
- Product development & product positioning experience
- Sales Ops experience (CRM, collateral development, pipeline tracking, etc)