Role: Lead Solutions Engineer
What to expect: Move into management
Location: London (Central/East London)
Company: US Saas firm within the field of identity as service with global presence (Americas, Europe, Asia). HQ in Palo Alto.
Global size: Less than 500 people.
They have a great team atmosphere and culture for continued growth for your career.
An Overview of this Opportunity:
The Lead Solutions Engineer is an integral part of our client's growing global sales team. This will be an opportunity to help build and shape our client's team, have direct impact on sales revenue, and carve out your career.
- Responsible for working externally with prospective clients and internally with Product, IT and Sales Teams.
- Play a major role improving and expanding on existing processes like pre-sales technical presentations, product testing, integration and on boarding.
- Provide technical and functional expertise for their suite of mobile identity verification, payment, KYC, and risk management solutions. This includes interacting directly with new and existing customers in a sales capacity.
- Demonstrate and assist how their solutions integrate into customers’ existing web site and native applications through phone, web demos and face to face meetings.
- Be an integration expert of how solutions can be integrated, specifically through web and API channels.
- "Go to contact" during and after the sales process for all technical questions the customers may have.
- Beyond the technical aspects of our client's solutions, you will be expected to provide industry, solution, and product best practices.
- Provide technical, functional, and subject matter expertise to our client's sales team.
- Consult prospect by asking smart questions to understand intended use-case and make recommendations on how to use our client's products to meet those requirements
- Create & conduct technical presentations for customer audiences.
- Aid in the completion of presentations, RFPs & RFIs.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and other business units to maintain technical & functional knowledge of existing and new products.
- Manage the on-boarding of new customers by conducting kick-off meetings with business and project teams
- Ability to triage with clients on their implementation through developer toolbars and asking the right question to pin down their problems.
- Ability to provide leadership to a small team of solution engineers and act as the go to person on critical accounts.
- 5+ years of expertise in technical pre-sales, account management or consulting role, including experience with complex, enterprise environments.
- Knowledge of payment and/or risk management systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with “know your customer” (KYC) compliance regulations and competitors.
- Technical knowledge in one of the programming/scripting languages. E.g. Java, C/C++, .NET, PHP, Perl, Java Script, …), operating systems (Unix, Windows), mobile operating systems (iOS, Android).
- Strong customer interaction skills combined with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Sales presentation experience required.