Our client is one of the fastest growing telecom operators in the Asia-Pacific and are looking to expand further into the region. They are looking for someone creative, effective at execution and have good product marketing experience.
- Work closely across relevant departments to identify marketplace opportunities, client needs and client satisfaction levels.
- Use data and insight gathered to drive strategic decision-making and development of requirements.
- Develop business plans and business cases including market size analysis, target segments, user profiles, and profit and loss projections for existing, enhanced or new product offerings.
- Analyse competition behaviour and market trends. Propose counter or upgrade measures for maintaining competitiveness.
- Work with Group Product Managers to launch and manage new products in the Singapore market. Recommend modifications which are more appropriate for Singapore
- Endeavour to continuously identify areas of potential growth in Product. Recommend programs and VAS to manage the lifecycle and upgrade the existing customer experience and ARPU
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- Experience in Product Marketing, market analysis, data analytics, or product development roles in the past.
- Ability to create data-backed business cases in presentation form
- Ability to focus on a task from a high perspective and quickly switch between strategic and tactical roles without losing sight of the end result
- Excellent communication skills
- An enabler and proactive problem solver who is independent and versatile will be the ideal candidate for this position
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working across multiple departments
- Experience in Product Marketing, market analysis, data analytics, or product development roles in the past