Our client is a US MNC headquartered in Redwood City, California. They specialise in internet connection and related services and are one of the leading global colocation data center providers. They operate 175+ data centers in 44 major metropolitan areas in 22 countries on five continents.
Key requirement to have network experience and able to do solutions selling through and selling with Service Providers.
Leverage Internal & External Partners
- Plans, builds, and maintains relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects.
- Facilitates customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with customers to identify and develop new selling opportunities.
- Coordinates sales approach with the extended sales team like Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Care, SSA, Commercial Solutions, Sales Operations, etc. and external partners (Reseller, Strategic Alliance, etc.).
- Demonstrates consistent intra-region selling and occasional cross region export.
- Leverages network of peer representatives in strategic alliance and reseller partners to map and penetrate accounts
Account Planning and Pipeline Management
- Researches and documents detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape on select accounts
- Develops account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts
- Actively monitors and maintains status of opportunities in SFDC, following the principles of forecasting
- Identifies at risk accounts, expiring contracts and forecasts churn. Provides accurate forecasts.
- Prioritizes list of accounts/prospects for short and long-term pursuit to achieve assigned sales objectives. Pursues highest propensity prospects, fills the funnel with opportunities; cold calling prospects and building industry contacts
- May focus on particular vertical or sub-vertical within a dedicated sector .
- Coordinates with Opportunity Development Team to strategize lead & sales opportunity qualification.
- Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to match to "The Company" solutions in partnership with technical presales.
- Delivers pitch in partnership with technical presales and tailors pitch to customer needs
- Proven proficiency of "The Company" product set and solutions
- Sells full suite of "The Company" offerings to include global footprint
- Leverages external partners to drive solution development in new areas/prospects
- Proactively addresses high churn risk customers leveraging internal resources and external partners
- Facilitates customer contract renewals and negotiations to protect revenue
- Leverages internal resources to understand customers contractual obligations around notice periods, renew terms, "The Company" exposure
- Facilitates commercial offer and contract negotiations in partnership with Sales Management, leveraging internal resources as needed to obtain best commercial terms possible
- Understands commercial levers and partners with sales leadership, commercial solutions, and P&L to recommend deal structure.
- Have prior experience selling through Service Providers and business relationships with them.
- Experience and skilled in selling network solution.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
GOOD TO HAVE
- More than 5 years of relevant experience preferred